Monday, January 9, 2017

The Lady With A Vision 💫

Culled from the internet

Yesterday was EPIC! Got to hangout with some AMAZING ladies who are making waves in their various careers and businesses. This year, I decided I would start it with CHANGE...personal change. I want to empower and invest in myself this year. And I want to make positive impact no matter how small. So when my twinny asked me if I would like to attend a Goal & Vision Board Hangout for ladies only, though I was a bit skeptical, I was excited to attend and see where it would lead me. And I am glad I went.

At the start of the program, everyone introduced them selves and said something that was interesting about them. Trust me, mine was my love for traveling and post cards 😏 The organizer, Folakemi Odesola, who was also celebrating her birthday that day, explained the reason behind the hangout before introducing the speakers.

Each speaker spoke on various topics such as Change Management (Personal Change), Building Sustainable Relationships (Being deliberate in your relationships), Fitness (Making fitness a Life style), Clutter Management (Managing your space) and Finance Management (How to save and invest wisely). To top it up, Folakemi gave us a load down on how to set goals for the year and how to create and personalize our vision board. Vision board helps to keep one accountable with his/her goals.
 Folakemi's Vision Board (Courtesy folakemi_ash)

My head is FULL of so many plans for this year...it is overwhelming!!!😓 But thanks to these ladies, I am upping my A-GAME!!! 😉 So help me God! 😇

Can't wait to see how my vision board would turn out....😀 And also can't wait to put them into ACTION! 😊

With the phenomenal ladies at the ''Goal & Vision Board Hangout''

The Visionary Boss Ladies 😎
I won this impactful book at the event *Thanks to always having tissue paper in my bag* 😁😉

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nene, putting up the post so quickly is one goal down...I am excited about this year and what we all can achieve in our areas of passion. Next year, we will be celebrating our successes and lessons learnt.😉😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a great event. I'm so glad I attended because my life will never be the same after yesterday. It was lovely meeting you and all the awesome ladies. This year has starred off on a great note and I trust God it'll get better.
    Adaeze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nene,for putting this up. You described the event beautifully. It was Ah-mazing I am so glad I participated. Cheers to a fruitful year. #ClearGoals#DeliberatePlans#IntenionalLiving#MindblowingResult#WomenSupportingWomen#SisterHood. Wani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay! I'm in the pictures��. . .
    It was nice meeting you & the amazing ladies in attendance, what a smart way to start the year!

    Your name stuck in my heart since the introductions, just as the vivacious Kemi and the heart warming Olumide.

    I can't wait to celebrate with each and everyone as we smash our goals this year��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice meeting you too, Bisi :)
      Can't wait to celebrate our success too!

      Delete
  5. Wow Nneneya you rock. Your piece is beautiful. Keep shining. (I hope I spelt the name right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks Mide dear aka Our Jenifa :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks Nene,for putting this up. You described the event beautifully. It was Ah-mazing I am so glad I participated. Cheers to a fruitful year. #ClearGoals#DeliberatePlans#IntenionalLiving#MindblowingResult#WomenSupportingWomen#SisterHood. Wani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks. It was really AH-mazing! Cheers!!! :)

      Delete
  7. Came back to read this again and realised I did not comment the first time...I can't even believe it!

    Weldone Nene.. You're supercharged! We will always remember this day because you put this up 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete