Thursday, January 26, 2017

#RUNLAGOS - Lagos City Marathon 2017

NNENNA WILL #RUNLAGOS

Na lie,o!😁 I no dey run,o!!! 😂 Though would have loved to with oko mi (my hubby in Yoruba language 😀). But change of plans, we go run next year by God's grace 😉

My first and last marathon, which was 8 years ago 🙈, was the 2nd GLO Lagos Half Marathon. It was a 21km race and it was really fun. I ran half way and walked to the finish line...I no wan kill myself na 😐 Lol!

At the GLO Lagos Half Marathon in 2009

My dream marathon is the Disney Princess Half Marathon 👸 I def would go for it someday soon. It's part of my bucket list 😉 
My Dream Marathon - Disney Princess Half Marathon

The 2017 Lagos City Marathon holds on Saturday 11th February, 2017. You can register for it HERE.  And you can design your logo, just like mine, HERE.

The 2017 Lagos City Marathon Route 

Hebrews 12:1 😇

HAPPY RUNNING to all the runners!!!! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment