Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Farewell Obamas!!!

I'm going to miss this couple in the White House 😭 Ok I am sure you are wondering that me that doesn't live in ogbodo oyibo (America), wetin be my own? 😅 Anyway, I'm sure I am not the only one around the world that would miss this charming couple 😊

Those of you that follow my blog know that I LOVE Michelle Obama!😍 I mean I HEART her!😍 I listened to her farewell speech at the White House and I shed a tear 😢 She spoke straight from her heart. You can watch it here...

Barack Obama's speech was also heart warming. When he got to the part where he was praising his wife, Michelle, he shed a tear....Awww....😏 Watch it here...

Their last interview at the White House, as POTUS and FLOTUS with Entertainment Weekly

Would def continue to 'stalk' them, especially Michelle Obama, after they finally leave the White House. They are an awesome couple 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment